Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Insert Witty Title About New Baby Announcement Here

     
     Way back when Blockbuster was still semi-relevant and before Rihanna was on Chris Brown's "Greatest Hits" album (booooooo), my wife and I planned out when we wanted kids. I wanted triplets right off the bat so we could be over and done with it, with minimal damage to my wife's smoking hot body. My wife, on the other hand, wanted to space it out every few years. We planned, God laughed, and it took us a long while to actually get pregnant. 
     Near the end of 2011, my wife ushered in out the cutest/manliest baby in existence (see picture below).

It look him less than a year of being alive to reach/surpass my cool factor.
 
     There was much rejoicing and all was right with the world (except maybe for Rihanna). Soon after the birth we went back to planning when or if  baby #deux would grace this planet. Since it took us so long to have baby #1, we had no expectations of when this would happen. Turns out it happened exactly when we wanted it to. 
     That was a super long introduction to announce that I am now forced to scoop the litter for the next stinkin' nine months due to some lame parasite called toxoplamosis that can harm the baby... I mean, we will be having another baby this year!

Hooray!

     Not only is this tiny future catalyst of destruction making an appearance this year, but his due date is going to be exactly two years after my son was born. Just call me Captain Efficient of the USS Punctual. Soon I will be only 18 babies away from having my own reality show. Bwahahaha!

 Future baby has a LOT to live up to.

     Let the sympathy weight begin yet again!


     Also, and somewhat more importantly, let the mind-numbing terror of having another child to keep alive begin yet again! But seriously, I am really excited about it...and scared. Very very scared.

Again.