Monday, July 15, 2013

Guess Who's Back...Back Again.

     What better way to usher in a new and fresh blog post than to quote a song from 2002 in the title bar. It's been a while, eh? So long that I feel like the last picture I posted of my son was this:

I don't know why they have eyes. Creepy.

     So, for all of you who still check this site (thank you mom), I salute you. Let me give you a brief update on my life.


  To start things off, here are a few current pictures of my son.

Warning: Please view picture at least three feet from the computer monitor. Cuteness overload will occur.

Don't worry, I was in no way injured by throwing him ten feet into the air.

     I think I mentioned a few posts ago that we are expecting Baby 2.0. If our first one was Windows XP, I am anticipating this next one to be a Vista or Windows 7. Mom, those are computer operating systems. Vista is better than XP, and 7 is better than Vista. Never mind.   
     
     It's hard to believe that this next one might be even cuter than the first. Truth be told, it might be impossible; but, look at the comparison of the 20-week ultrasound pictures. 

Old Hat...

   Meet New Hat. Just look at that chin and bone definition.


iPhone 1...

Meet iPhone 5. Yeesh, that's actually a really bad picture. He kinda looks like that Elephant Man from the Mos Eisley Cantina in Star Wars.

"I don't like you either."

     One bad picture aside, I fully expect Baby 2.0 to come out with rainbows shooting out of his eyes and for him to have a radiant heavenly glow surrounding the body...like me when I was born. By the way, we are not going to find out the gender, so stop asking mother.
  
     In other news, my wife is getting fat(er). I wish I was spelling it like p-h-a-t, but alas, I am not. Now, she uses the excuse that she is 24 weeks "pregnant", but I don't buy it. I see her slurpin' down those freezie pops like they are going out of style. Let me guess sweetheart, do those pops have prenatal vitamins in them for the baby? I don't think so. She would probably attempt to burn me and say she is just gaining sympathy weight because I am the one getting fatter, but I think she really means P-h-a-t-t-e-r. 
     
On a side note, this is ACTUALLY a thing. Go 'Meria!

      As I stare at that hideousness picture, I don't really know where to go from here, so I guess I will end this post. Here's to not waiting three months for another post. Wait, one more picture. 
     
"Dear Lord, please don't let my sibling be as cute as me. Amen"